JUGS #111 - Color Challenge



It's my favorite time of the week - for many reasons :) One of those fabulous reasons is that it's time for a new Just Us Girls Challenge! This week, Vicki has chosen the classic but oh-so-fantatsic seasonal color scheme of red, green and white. 


When I saw these colors, I thought they were perfect for a poinsettia card and, therefore, another chance to use my Poinsettia set from PTI! Nichole Heady had posted a card HERE in which she stamped the poinsettia in layers. I just loved the effect and had to make one of my own! Plus, it makes a great CAS card, easy for mailing ;)



I masked off a part of the poinsettia and stamped the leaves. Then I used a few little leftover black rhinestones in the center - I've been on a bit of a bling kick lately and the card just didn't seem done without it :) After stamping the sentiment, I drew a border around the outside with a black Spica pen - a tiny bit more bling.

Let's see what the rest of the talented JUGS DT has whipped up!!!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.