Center Step Card - JUGS 115


Time for another  Just Us Girls challenge! Sweet Kathryn is our hostess this week and she's piquing your crafty interest with a twist on card design! 


The challenge this week is to create a Center Step Card!! If, like me, you've never heard of one, let alone made one, there's a tutorial HERE :) 

Yes indeed, this was the first time I'd made a step card and honestly, I was a little intimidated by this one. But it was super easy! And fun to decorate!


I'm also entering this card into the latest Colourq Challenge. It's been so long since I played along - I'm really going to try to play along with a few of my favorite challenges a little more than I have been. *** edited to add - oops, I was supposed to used the colors to make anything but a card - DOH! Oh well, I still love the colors :)


Let's see what the rest of the talented JUGS DT has whipped up!!!
  • Thanks so much for stopping by!

    TTFN,
    Signature

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.