Anything Goes: DeNami Theme Challenge

For my DeNami Blog Hop post, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.

***Edited to add - Sorry folks! Thought I had this scheduled to go live this morning but I realized I accidentally scheduled it for tonight.****



Time for a new DeNami Theme Challenge!!! The first one of 2012!


You are free to run wild! Just show us your DeNami goodies and go crazy!

In the spirit of the new year, I wanted to make a celebration card. Sort of a generic one really, but would be really great for a birthday or a happy event :)



For this card, I used the following DeNami products;

I'm not sure how well it shows up in the picture but the balloons are covered with Glossy Accents for a shiny look. The clouds I made by stamping the small cloud on white foam, cutting it out, then dabbing the foam in white ink - presto! 

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT have in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.