CR84FN #47

For my JUGS post, click HERE.
For my DeNami Product Spotlight, click HERE.


Time for a new CR84FN challenge! The colors are so B-E-A-U-TIFUL this week!


Before I move along to my card, we've got a new guest designer for the month of Feb - please help us welcome Monika from Igla I Nitka!!! WELCOME Monika! We're so glad you could share your amazing talent with us!

The lovely wedding pic from the CR84FN graphic particularly inspired me - I wanted to make a wedding card. Such an appropriate quote too :)

 

I started by masking a rectangular strip and stamping the roses in red. Then I stamped the pink stripes on the bottom and finally added a layer of spring rain polka dot paper. Then I finished it off with a mat stack 3 die cut and ornate stamp. Hope you like it :)

Please take a moment to stop by and visit the other CR84FN gals - leave 'em a bit o' love too :)



Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,


Signature

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.