DeNami Product Spotlight: Small Heart Outline

For my DeNami Challenge post, click HERE.
For my DeNami Blog Hop post, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.


Time for a new DeNami Product Spotlight!!! 


In the spotlight this week, we have the cute and versatile small heart outline! Don't forget, the stamp in the product spotlight is 10% off for one week!!! 

So many options, so little time :)


I stamped the small heart outline 7 times, cut them out then stitched them in rows. I added the DeNami sentiment, "With all my heart" in the bottom right. Red and pink seem to be kinda hot together recently so I used magenta card stock for the base.

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT have in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.