JUGS 121 - Valentine Template/3D project

For my DeNami Product Spotlight, click HERE.


It's template/3D week over at Just Us Girls! Sweet Maria is challenging you to channel your inner St. Valentine and make something all about love.


For my project, I thought I'd make something for my honey. I think a gift certificate is in order for him this Valentine's Day so I made something to contain said gift card.

It's a book gift card holder - the inspiration and template came from a Paper Crafts download - 350 Cards & Gifts Patterns. It's the Book Gift Card Holder by Julie Campbell - and it can be downloaded in jpg or pdf formats and printed off on cardstock. Easy peasy. My hubby likes to read so it's really appropriate. 

I tweaked mine just a little and made it a bit more masculine with manly colors :)


Since it is a book, I couldn't resist the sentiment from Love Lives Here, although admittedly that's a tad more feminine ;). I finished it off with a bit of twine to keep it closed. Hopefully, he'll like it :)

Check out what the rest of the talented JUGS DT has whipped up!!!
  • Thanks so much for stopping by!

    TTFN,
    Signature

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.