DeNami Product Spotlight: Bunny Border


Wow. It's been two weeks since my last post. Crazy.

Sorry for leaving the ol' blog unattended but we've had a bit of turmoil in our personal lives; I'll explain in more detail soon. Suffice it to say my attention has been divided in many directions. Seems like I've typed this paragraph many times before in the preceding months. I've even had thoughts of stepping back from blogging a bit. But then I realized that it's one of the things I really enjoy, so why would I want to erase something I love from my life? Problem solved :) 

After my 2 week hiatus, how about a dose of DeNami cuteness?! Check out the stamp in the newest DeNami Product Spotlight!
The bunny border is just ADORABLE! Don't forget, this awesome spring stamp is 10% off for one week!!! 


I stamped my Bunny Border on pink card stock (DeNami) and colored them with a white gel pen. I really like how it turned out. I added a few more strips of lovely, spring colors. These bunnies are so stinkin' sweet!!! 

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT have in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you all are doing well and this post finds everyone is fine fettle (my Dad says this phrase a lot…it makes me smile :D).

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.