CR84FN #51


For my JUGS post, click HERE.


Before we get to a BRAND NEW CR84FN challenge, we've got some SUPER exciting news! Today we're introducing two new CR84FN Designers!!! Yep, two EXTREMELY talented, oh-so-sweet ladies! Please join me in welcoming Pauline Pollington and Shannon White!!! We are so over the moon to have you join us, gals! Oh the beautiful things you'll create! Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! Make sure to drop by their blogs and leave them loads of love.

On to the colors, which were chosen by Heather - they are beautiful, Heather!



And my take...


I used PTI Alphabet dies to cut "hello" and the brackets. I drew the alternating blue and pink lines with copics. To make the marker-drawn lines even and not too blotchy, I used the wedge tip of the markers. Then I stamped "happy" to finish it off. A cheerly little way to say hi :)

Please take a moment to stop by and visit the other CR84FN gals - 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.