CR84FN #53


Spring has officially sprung up here in eastern Canada (although it was chilly today). The flowers are blooming, the grass is greening, people are starting to sneeze. Yep, it's a great time of year ;)

Even the colors for the latest CR84FN challenge are so springy and beautiful. Check it...


Aren't they stunning? So soft and pretty.


I had lots of ideas for these colors but I just couldn't get pink lemonade out of my mind. So I went with it. I used PTI's Friendship Jar and Summer Fillers. I masked the ice, straw, and lemons in places. I colored with my Copics then stamped my pink lemonade over top. I sponged pink around the edges of the card stock and stamped text lightly over top. When stamping the text, I inked up the stamp then used a wipe to touch parts of the stamp and remove the ink. This left a patchy appearance, which I really love :)

Hope you like it! Make sure to swing by and check out our sweet CR84FN DT - they've always got AMAZING eye candy and inspiration for all.



TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.