CR84FN #54


For my JUGS post, click HERE.
For The Twinery/DeNami blog hop, click HERE.


Time for another round of amazing colors for the CR84FN challenge!


I had so many ideas for this color combo. They're so lovely - just gets the creative juices a'flowing.


I stamped and embossed the flowers from PTI's Summer Jar Fillers. Then I sponged around the flowers with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink (it's a bit easier to see in real life). The flowers are colored with one of my favorite, can't-do-with-out-it, kinda items - my white gel pen. The flower centers and leaves are colored with Copics. The butterfly and sentiment are from Happy Trails (PTI - stamps and dies). 

Hope you like it! Make sure to swing by and check out our sweet CR84FN DT - they've always got AMAZING eye candy and inspiration for all.

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.