DeNami Spotlight: Surfboard Trio

UGH. This post was supposed to go live 2 days ago! I am so sorry!!!



Time for a new DeNami Product Spotlight! This post also marks my last with DeNami as a designer :(
But first, the stamp in the spotlight…
It's a tropical, summer-fun stamp! The Surfboard trio is so so versatile.


I used one of my favorite techniques, the spotlight, to highlight this stamp. In addition to DeNami's Surfboard Trio, I also used "Hey chickie" to finish it off :)

Now to the sad part… I am so, so sad to see my term with DeNami Designs come to an end :( I want to take a moment and say a HUGE thank you to my friends and teammates at DeNami - what an incredible group of ladies!!! I will miss you all but will absolutely be checking in periodically. Paulina is AMAZING!!! DeNami is a fantastic company and she is the heart and soul :) Thank you Paulina for the incredible opportunity with DeNami! I will be forever grateful :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.