CR84FN #60

*** So sorry that this is posting late. I messed something up with blogger >:( ***


Hello sports fans! I'm in an Olympic kind of mood, I guess :)

Tine for a brand new CR84FN Challenge!



Our fabulous and super sweet Sue Lelli picked out this weeks prima palette. Gorgeous!

Here's my take;



I used a lattice dice cut background from PTI and used the negative cuts to create the background (I glued the purple cut outs to the white base using the lattice as the template). I really like how it turned out (but what I realized in retrospect, I could have made my job a whole lot easier by die cutting a lattice from white card stock and adhering to a purple base - DOH!).

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! make sure to swing by CR84FN and see what the AMAZING DT has whipped up!

Thanks so much for stopping by! TTFN,
Signature

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.