CR84FN #61



Time for a brand new CR84FN Challenge!

Aren't these colors so beachy and fabulous?! So much inspiration...


Here's my take;



I heat embossed the stitched flowers on aqua card stock in white. I stamped the argyle pattern in tan on cream card stock around the left edge and bottom of the base. Then I negative die cut the aqua card stock and stamped the sentiment inside. Then I finished it off with a tan ribbon.

Things have been BUSY this summer, hence the super quiet blog - I took on a few projects at work at the beginning of the summer and now all are coming due. We did just get back from a 5 day vacation to visit my family which was so nice!

That's it from here. Make sure to swing by CR84FN and see what the AMAZING DT has whipped up!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.