'Tis the Season


Hellooooo out there! I hope all my American friends are enjoying family, friends and fine food on this Thanksgiving weekend.

This is a super fun post for me. I'm super excited to be playing along with the super talented and amazingly sweet Karen Baker from the Bald Dragonfly! The challenge is one Karen has created and is called Carbon Copied.

For this challenge, we choose a common item from our crafty stash and use it in a challenge. Same items, same challenge, but different designs. Fun, right?!? 

Karen and I have chosen to use our Quarterfoil plate from Papertrey Ink and we are also playing along with Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #25. This is my first time playing along over at Jay Gee's Nook and I am LOVING the inspiration photo!!!


And here's my take. As you can likely tell, my inspiration came from the top right in the inspiration photo, the pretty ornaments and silver background.


So how did I use the Quarterfoil plate? I used it to create an impression rather than a die cut. Then I tied a bow in a big, beautiful piece of satin ribbon and attached a couple of silver jingle bells.

Karen's work is amazing so be sure and check out her take on our Carbon Copied challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.