Just Us Girls #168



Hello there out in blogland! Happy holidays folks! 

Back again with another fabulous Just Us Girls challenge! This time around, Vicki is our hostess and she has chosen a fabulous photo inspiration to challenge you.

Here's my take...


I wanted to create the look of fireworks so I used Dot Spots from Papertrey ink to make rudimentary fireworks. Make sure to swing by the Just Us Girls blog and check out what the other fabulous ladies have whipped up! Their links are in my sidebar too.

I've been swamped the past few weeks. But it's been a good kind of busy :) My in-laws are in town for the holidays and I'm driving three hours to pick my parents up for Christmas tomorrow. It'll be a full, happy house here over Christmas...and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Speaking of family and full houses, my hubby and I have added to ours... this handsome fellow, Parker, joined our ranks this week. It was a sudden adoption but he's already made his mark. He's so energetic and sweet!!! We're smitten.


He's having sometime downtime for a few more days as he recently had his "jingle bells" removed :)



Clearly he's stressed in his new home - what a ham!

Many happy wishes from my home to yours this Christmas!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.